May 16, 2008

The Best of Yngwie Malmsteen




Hal Leonard 64 pages PDF/MP3 62 MBA

Step-by-Step Breakdown of His Guitar Styles and Techniques. Softcover with CD. Explore the over-the-top riffs and solos of this Swedish neoclassical/heavy metal master with our Signature Licks book/CD pack. You'll learn Yngwie's dazzling techniques via detailed study of these 12 hit tunes:

*Black Star
*Deja Vu
*Dreaming (Tell Me)
*Far Beyond the Sun
*Heaven Tonight
*I'll See the Light Tonight
*Icarus Dream Suite Opus 4
*Making Love
*Marching Out
*Rising Force
*Trilogy Suite Op. 5
*You Don't Remember I'll Never Forget.

1 komentar:

ortseid said...

listening music is very nice it make me feel happy in times when i am mud.
can comfort me when i am lonely
i love listining music, through singing i express my emotion.

free music download online